- (1) – HoverflyOPEN Flight Controller
- (4) – 1045C (Clockwise) propeller blades
- (4) – 1045CR (Counter-Clockwise) propeller blades
- (4) – Keda KA20-20L 1050 Kv Brushless Outrunner Motors
- (4) – Pre-programmed 30A Electronic Speed Controllers (ESC)
- (1) – Airframe kit with blue anodized aluminum booms and durable Delrin body plates
- (1) – Hardware kit with all the necessary screws, nuts, washers, and spacers
- (1) – Electronics kit with a power breakout cable and all the necessary wires and connectors
- (1) – Safety Glasses
- Motor axis diameter (excluding propellers): 25.75 inches (654 mm)
- Outer diameter (including propellers) 36 inches (914 mm)
- Total height: 7 inches (178 mm)
- As-sold weight (excluding battery and RC receiver): 40.7 ounces (1.15 kg)
- Ready-to-fly weight (including 3300 mAh battery and OrangeRX R620 receiver): 50.1 ounces (1.42 kg)
- Recommended maximum takeoff weight (MTOW): 66.1 ounces (1.87 kg)
- Approximate flight duration: 7-9 minutes (3300 mAh Battery) or 11-13 minutes (5000 mAh Battery). Flying at MTOW reduces flight time approximately 25%.
- Composite Propellers; 10 inch diameter, 4.5 pitch
- 30A Pre-programmed Electronic Speed Controllers (ESC) with battery eliminator circuit (BEC)
- Keda KA20-20L 1050 Kv Brushless Outrunner Motors
- Pre-assembled power breakout cable with 6 x 3.5 mm “Bullet” Connector outputs
- HoverflyOPEN Flight Controller with Invensense ITG-3200 gyroscopic sensor, powered by a Parallax Propeller 1 microcontroller.
For a complete Bill of Materials, view the ELEV-8 V2 Package Insert.