The C3 is a true “Credit-Card–sized Computer” that augments the Propeller chip with a number of onboard peripherals to facilitate large scale and complex applications.
Designed in cooperation with Nurve Networks LLC and André LaMothe, the Propeller C3 is the newest Propeller-based application platform from Parallax. Ready to support a wide array of peripherals, this system is ideal for industrial control, monitoring systems, high-level languages, robotics, gaming, and more.
The C3 was designed to be compatible with other Propeller-based development boards such as the Propeller Demo Board and the HYDRA, so porting applications is a snap. Additionally, the C3 uses a novel SPI bus design that allows all the onboard peripherals to be accessed with a single SPI bus (3 signals) along with chip-select logic (2 signals) that supports up to 8 devices in total. Thus, the IO impact of all the onboard peripherals is minimal.
- Multicore Propeller P8X32A-Q44 with 5.00 MHz socketed crystal to upgrade for over-clocking experiments
- 64 KB Propeller boot EEPROM holds boot image plus 32 KB extra for data
- Supports USB or external wall adapter power sources for convenience
- (4) Break-away mounting tabs, removable if not needed
- Slick black and white industrial design sure to be the envy of all your friends
- Industrial control
- Monitoring systems