- Power requirements: 6 AA alkaline or NiMH batteries, not included.
- System Requirements: Windows (XP/Vista/7) and internet access to download the software.
- Communication: Serial programming interface to PC
- Dimensions: 7.4 x 6.25 x 3.2 in (188 x 158.8 x 81 mm)
- Operating temp range: +50 to +104 °F(+10 to +40 °C)
- The Scribbler 2 GUI is backward-compatible with the original Scribbler 1 GUI. However, coders will use Spin for the Propeller instead of PBASIC as they did for the BASIC Stamp in the S1. Our examples will make the transition easy. The benefits and flexibility of Spin in multi-core systems provides easy compartmentalization of S2 subroutines that run concurrently with shared memory. Controlling motors, managing sensors, and interfacing with the hacker port can be done concurrently even while playing sound; the Propeller makes it all possible.