- Fully programmable, with multiple sensor systems that let it interact with people and objects.
- Arrives pre-programmed with 8 demo modes including light seeking, object detection, object avoidance, line following and more.
- Write your own program in two formats: graphically GUI software or as PBasic text with Basic Stamp Editor.
- Parallax Scribbler Robot Programs can interface with these Scribbler components: 3 photoresistor light sensors, 2 infrared object sensors, 2 infrared line detection sensors, 2 independent DC motors, stall sensor, speaker with full range of notes, 3 LED indicator lights.
- Comes fully assembled with a built-in Basic Stamp® with 2 microcontroller brains, programming cable (serial), start-up guide and software on CD-ROM.
Requires 6 AA alkaline, standard or NiMH batteries, (not included).